4. HIPAA. Our privacy practices are intended to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA“). We will maintain the privacy of your Health Information as required by HIPAA and the regulations promulgated under that Act.
5. Children under age 18. We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to create Accounts that allow access to our Site.
6. Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect or maintain may include:
a) Your name, age, email address, username, password, and other registration information
b) Health Information that you provide us, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status and laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health related information
c) Health information about you prepared by the health care provider(s) who provide the Services such as medical records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information
d) Billing information that you provide us.
e) Other information that you provide us.
7. Use of Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
a) To provide you with the Services
b) To improve the quality of healthcare through the performance of quality reviews and similar activities
c) To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Service
d) To notify you when updates are available,
e) To market and promote the Services to you
f) To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
g) For any other purpose for which you give us authorization
8. Disclosure of Personal Information. We may also disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
a) To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
b) To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to administrate our business, subject to their own privacy policies. As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
c) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
d) To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rapid Referrals’. assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information.
9. De-Identified Information. We may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction.
11. Modification of Information. Members will be able to update some of their information through the Services. Requests to modify any information may also be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Steps we take to keep your information secure. We employ reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information, such as encryption. But please be aware that no data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
14. Report Violations. You should report any security violations to us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Medical cannabis can be administered through various methods, including capsules, lozenges, tinctures, dermal patches, oral or dermal sprays, cannabis edibles, and vaporizing or smoking dried buds.
Get updates about our company and related news about canabis. Get exclusive access when we launch new products